Thread: Doberman bred and missing legs, lights up social media

Default Doberman bred and missing legs, lights up social media

These are some really disturbing news; a dog breeder posted pictures of a dobie female dog missing her two rear legs and nursing dobie puppies, a lot activists are pretty upset about it. Because this poor dobie is obviously disables and not in a good condition to make.

Here is the full article:http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/def...?itok=MmTeRurK

What a scumbag. That poor dog must have been so uncomfortable trying to drag around a pregnant belly with no legs.

My exact thoughts... ho could she even do it?? No idea to be honest! It must have been pretty hard for her to do it, I hope they don't make her do it again. That poor dog shouldn't be breeding at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Trellum View Post
    My exact thoughts... ho could she even do it?? No idea to be honest! It must have been pretty hard for her to do it, I hope they don't make her do it again. That poor dog shouldn't be breeding at all...
    It sickens me that they have a disabled dog and instead of giving her extra special care, they were using her to make money. They don't deserve to have a dog.

Wow, what scumbags. Is there any information regarding what happened to the people who posted the ad?